B114 ~ NATURE’S MASTERPIECE ~ 40.74HA (100.66AC) $7,100,004
Poets, Artists, Families and Nature Lovers, people who need to be inspired by a serene, natural bush setting, with all modern conveniences.
- Ranch style, 4 bedroom, Brushbox timber home
- Colourbond, pitched roof, wide verandahs
- Open plan timbered Cathedral ceilings, combustion fire
- Views of tall trees, definitely has the WOW factor.
- Dining room with French doors opening to verandah
- Kitchen a mix of old and new, gas stove, skylights
- Stained glass windows, mezzanine level to Attic bedroom
- Bathroom an electic design with clawfoot bath and shower
- Connected to main grid but with solar backup
- Approx 10 acres cleared, 1 large dam and water tanks
- Carport and garage, partially fenced, gravel road
- 4.4km off Wootton Way, 2WD access
- The perfect property to explore kilometres of State Forest, either by bike, hike or horse riding. Tranquil rainforest setting with an abundance of Flora & Fauna and meandering gullies.
Share this: Print