T82 – Sagger’s Creek Sanctuary $3
2,154Ha – 5,322 Acres
Tucked away in a peaceful rural backwater 2,154ha (5,322 Acres) of clean, fresh, fertile bushland. Completely private, your own permanent rocky bed creek meandering though the property. Just think you could own your own private Mountain Station.
- Undulating to hilly acreage, with stands of native trees
- Partly cleared with some fencing
- Backs on to Myall River State Forest
- Gravel road access, approx 8kms (15 mins) from Stroud
- Good internal road, no power
- Would suit horse riders or motorbike enthusiasts.